Sunday, March 11, 2007

A windy Sunday


This weekend was perfect.
I spent the weekend relaxing, spending time with my animals, friends and by myself. I also spent some nice relaxing time making candles. It felt good to make candles for the pure love of making them. I always love making candles but with no deadlines for awhile I can just relax and make them.

I am pretty busy this week with meetings after work and company related events. I will be attending the annual Ladies Lunch at the Rainier Club in Seattle. I am excited to meet some new members and see wonderful pictures of Italy. The lunch is Italy themed this month. I also will begin making some candles for the slumber party happening at the end of next month.

Next month is already starting to fill up with events!
I will be taking a vacation to Oregon to meet some wonderful college friends I have not seen in a year or so. I also will be working towards the new website with my Photographer Jeff Truelove . Jeff has been really amazing at capturing the feel for Odessa's Herbals that I want. I did take my own pictures of some of the candles so it is not all his photography but without Jeff, I would not have my wonderful workbench or such beautiful pictures and support for my company.

No comments: