Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Calm After The Storm



I feel like the storm has passed and I am now settling into the calm for a bit.  With all the shadow work I did last week and the realization I needed to close some doors, I now feel free.   I also feel happy, settled, confident and excited.   
It’s strange.  I don’t have the pain or longing I have had in the past.   By shining light into the darkness I feel free for the first time in a long time.

What I am noticing are places where my heart shut down years ago instead of dealing with the sadness.  There are small parts of my heart that are in mourning.  This type of mourning feels like something I can handle.  Every time a little piece of pain comes up, I take a moment to reflect and acknowledge that I was hurt over that memory or situation and I let it go.   I also take a moment to think, I am not living in that reality anymore and I don’t need to carry that pain.  It’s not overwhelming by any means.  Its perfect.

The most important lesson from all of work is that I am no longer shut down.  I am no longer in pain or avoidance.  I am opening back up and I am letting magic back in. 

And the magic is showing up in so many ways. It's hard to explain at the moment how magical life has gotten but the more I open my heart the more magic meets me with wonderful surprises and little signs I am on the right path.    

No comments: