Friday, February 27, 2015

Falling into Magic



Life is falling into place in a really magical and wonderful way.  I wake up every morning excited to see how my day is going to go because I know something fun and divine will happen.  I am use to being lucky but now it’s like life has been turned to 11 and everyday there is more and more magic.  More and more luck.  More and more signs from the divine that I am on the right path and being rewarded for finally being ready to move forward towards my purpose.

I am setting up a transformational weekend in March where a very powerful woman will be flying out from the East Coast to help me cross into this new life.  We will be doing this in the San Juan Islands in a lovely cottage in the woods.  Afterwards I will be going to the spa for the night where I will just relax into a cozy bed and celebrate crossing the threshold.   I am ready to enter into this new realm in life and I have all these amazing resources coming my way to guide me.  I could not be more excited about life right now.   My heart feels full and content.  Any longing that I used to have is now replaced with gratitude and excitement for my journey.

I have all these new wonderful friends coming into my life as well.  This Sunday marks the start of Hannah Marcotti’s Magic Making Circle.   Her first assignment is already making me step back and pause.   I need to take a selfie of my true nature as I am.   Wow.  I know that all this work is preparing me for a new phase in life where I will be a little more in the spotlight but I am so used to being behind the scenes.  I am not sure I am ready to be SEEN.   But there is a part of me that is ready.  Truly ready.  I have been working so hard for my authentic self to come forward and to be able to capture this lady (me) in a single photograph is just the kind of creative project I need to make me excited for this weekend!

My heart is even opening up with all this excitement.  I am having all these wonderful people coming into my world and all these divine connections happening.  I can feel my heart opening up a little everyday as I connect more and more with the Universe.  I feel loved, safe, grateful and so much peace. 

No comments: