Friday, February 20, 2015

My Wsh For You Old Friend

I don't normally write posts like this but I felt moved this morning to write a different kind of post.  I know there is a reason this post is going to be written and published and I hope this post does it's magic.

I am so glad to not be in that place in life where I live in the past and I live in regret.

I remember those days.  I remember making decisions in life that haunted me from the moment I made them.  I remember distracting myself in relationships, in alcohol, in ego centered projects, in drugs, in blaming everyone else for my pain.  I remember feeling like a victim and that I was stuck with my situation.  I remember all too well feeling like my life was passing me by and I was so unhappy with all of it.  I remember placing my power in my partners world and not even realizing it.
I remember pushing for a life path that I thought I was supposed to be on because it's what I thought everyone else thought was right for me.

But then I went through my dark night.  I went deep into solitude.  I cut all ties to any kind of relationship for a period of time while I figured out who I was.  I peeled the rotten painful onion of my soul until I hit that beautiful core.  I faced myself in a way I never thought I could.  I faced Medusa and I did not turn to stone.  

And now, now I live in peace.   I don't live in the past.  I don't make mistakes that I regret.  I check in with myself and if I am confused about a situation, I wait until I am clear with what I want.  And my voice is the loudest voice.  Not my family, not my partners, not what I think I should be doing.  But what my soul wants.  What my true spirit wants me to do.  I am happy to the core.  I have the normal human up and downs but overall I am happy and I am on my path.  My heart is big and opening up in a beautiful way, I am successful and my dreams are coming true.  It's a magical place to be.

And this is my wish for you old friend.  You deserve this just as much as I do.  You deserve to know that beautiful spirit that I always saw in you.  Free of your family, free of your codependency in your romantic relationships and marriage, free of the drama, free of the pain of the past and the regret.  I wish you the strength, peace, space and time to face yourself and enter into that journey because when you come out, you will be magic.  Pure and beautiful magic.

But until you enter that journey alone and you face the darkness in yourself,  there will always be an ocean between us.  It's just how it has to be.   I know deep down your spirit knows what I am saying is true and right.

I am here and I am holding space for you.  I am always here for you when you ready to step into this power and you are ready to own your journey.  I am here for you holding this vision of you living to your highest potential.  I have always been holding this vision of you and I will always hold this vision of you.    

No comments: