Thursday, February 19, 2015

Threshold

Threshold : the point or level at which something begins or changes

I am at this place where everything is connected and making sense.  I meet with a coach and they tell me what my next step is.  Suddenly someone arrives in my life that is exactly the person I need to take that next step with.  It's amazing.

This happened just last week.  I met with a new magic coach and she rocked my world.  But she also said I needed to look into a 5 elements acupuncture body worker.  I needed some work done to help me find the missing piece.  I happened to stumbled across the website for 5 Lights Acupuncture and felt drawn to meet with Amber.  From the moment we spoke on the phone it felt like we knew each other.  We have never met but it feels like we have been friends forever.  Divine timing made it so she had a 2 hour opening on the new moon which was perfect because this new moon had a power punch to it.

As I filled out the forms in the office I got to the part where it asked "What medical condition brings you in today?".  I wrote down,  I am not here for a medical condition but I am here for a magical condition.  When we had our getting to know you session and she read this she laughed and got excited.  She said she has never had a client come out and say that's why they were coming to see her and she was fully on board to help me in my quest.  I explained in detail why I was coming to see her. That I am preparing to launch a new life but I need to do some work before I can launch this exciting new project.   And that I need to be balanced before I launch the new project because I am the type of person that will throw myself so much into building my business and my career that I forget to feed my soul and my heart.

She totally got it and is excited to be working on such a unique and personal journey.  We had our session and I left feeling amazing.  One interesting note is that my 2nd and my 7th chakra's were totally balanced.

She was not surprised about my 7th chakra being balanced.

But the 2nd chakra did surprise her.  Based on this understanding on the 2nd chakra, I am not surprised.

The rest of my chakras were wonky so there is work to be done.  But  this insight gives me real excitement for what's coming next.  And for my work with Amber.  She is a true light worker and magician.  I am being guided at this point to exactly what I need at every step in a way I have never been guided before.  My needs are being met in such a super way that I just feel this constant flow of love and gratitude towards the universe and everyone.

I also just signed up for Hannah Marcotti's Making Magic Circle group.  I am so excited to be a part of this program.  Life is in full color now and I am wake up every morning grateful for another day to experience it.

No comments: