Tuesday, April 28, 2015

And With A Whoosh

With a whoosh my life has gone from 0 to 60.  Three new clients this week.  Plans to expand to the UK.  And last night a phone call from an internationally known health and wellness company that wants to talk to me about "opportunities" for us to work together.
I HAVE NOT EVEN LAUNCHED YET
Well.  Technically I guess I did. Close friends have known about my company for a month or so. Then I created my website on Sunday and posted it.   I have had hundreds of views since going live on Sunday.  And they are not all me looking at the site!  People are sending the site to friends and family members.   Movement is happening.   My life's purpose is in full color now.  Soon this blog will be retired and I will move to my new home.
The Odessa's Herbals story is coming to a close.   It was a painful yet important and life changing story.  I would not change a single step.  But it's time for me to put this energy and story to bed.  I no longer feel connected to this world or this energy.  It's just a distant memory. 
My new world is beautiful and a higher vibration.   It's filled with magic and so much love.  It's proof that out of the darkness comes light and by setting intentions and doing the work, you can make your dreams happen. (With help from the universe of course!)  
Thank you Odessa's Herbals for getting me on the path.  For helping my heart during the darkest days I have ever known.  For healing me when I was bed ridden and didn't know if I was ever going to walk again.   For holding me these last few years as I waited to figure out my next step.   And for just being here when I needed to share how much I wanted to change my story.  
My story is changing and it's beautiful and perfect and will be known by many.

No comments: