Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Sometimes Magic Finds You

Yesterday I received a package with a new magical oil in it but there was also a surprise in the package that I was not expecting nor was I wanting it or shall I say, I did not realize I wanted it.   Someone send me a piece of a very sacred South American vine that has a powerful clearing, truth telling and loving magic.  It's not a piece of magic you approach lightly.

The first thing I said when I realized that I was opening was "Sh-t, Sh-t, SH-T!"  and put the bag on my table.  I grabbed my dog and went outside to call my friend to talk to her about this package.   She is the one that told me about this vine and the magic that comes from this vine.  She said she was not going to work with the vine because of how potent and demanding it could be.   It requires respect, it requires attention and love.
We actually had been laughing about this vine earlier in the day because of stories we had been hearing about how this vine was working magic in people's lives and they were not yet ready for it.  So as soon as I received a piece I needed some fresh air.
How do you just receive a piece of this magic? It seems crazy that a piece of this rare vine just showed up in my life.  I guess the thing about this vine is it finds you.  It calls you and shows up in your life.  It's not something you seek out.   It's something that appears when you are ready for it.  If you come at it too early or fast it can be harsh.

After my walk I had a call with my coach and she asked what was going on.  She mentioned that I looked a little stressed.  I said that I had received this South American vine in the mail and I was nervous about it.  Of course she knew all about it and wanted me to show it to her.  I pulled it out of the bag and we both made a noise at the same time.  My little piece of vine is in the shape of a heart.

The heart and opening of my heart is what I am working on right now.  For the last few months I have been working on opening up my heart chakra and opening myself up to love.   It has been hard and exhausting work but so rewarding. It's all part of my life's purpose and my new business.  We both knew as soon as we saw the vine that it was staying with me.  It feels so loving, warm and magical.  Not at all scary like I had thought it would feel.  My coach said, that's because you have done the work and the vine found you to bring you the rewards of the hard work.  So I started to build the vine a little altar in my bedroom and will continue to build it a little home to see how life unfolds with this new addition.

It's funny because everyone that I have mentioned this story too thinks it's perfect.  My friend that had original told me about the vine said she thinks the vine is here to protect me and heal me.  She is excited that this little vine piece found me even if I did not seek it out.

I am so grateful for the Universe and these little magical moments that are becoming a daily occurrence. I am grateful that I have been doing all this work so that I am ready for the magic coming my way.  And I am grateful as my heart is opening and my life is filling up with love.  I have never felt this loved before in my entire life.  


No comments: