Friday, April 24, 2015

Loving My Life

Peace.  Loving my Life.  Happiness.

These are the feelings I have right now about my life.  Deep breaths.  I am living my dream.  I truly am.  I work.  I make art.  I live a very comfortable life.  I travel.  I take care of myself.  I live in a beautiful, magical world.  I am loved.  I am part of a wonderful family and relationship.  My heart is so full.
It's in such contrast to my past and a welcomed change. 2015 has been truly life changing. I know my life's purpose.  I found my key to a happy life.  It's interesting because ever since I came into this knowledge, my life has been a series of endings yet beautiful beginnings.  I shed my skin of all old attachments and I am ready to step forward in this new role.

I have two more months of processing and collecting loose ends.  My goal was working on myself until June and then launching in July.  I am right on track. It's hard not to be able to talk about what I am doing or my purpose but there is a reason for it.  I am going deep so that when I come out of this transformation, I will in the best place to launch into the public.

Recently my puppy has become night blind.  She is almost 14 years old so it's not unexpected.  I bought her this night light so she can move around at night and not feel like she is trapped.  She loves it and I love it for the soft glow and symbolism it displays.  I am coming out of my cocoon and about to become that beautiful butterfly.  My life is changing and soon I will be helping others do the same.



No comments: