Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Resting

This week is a rest week for me.  I need balance.  I need to recharge and settle into the new things I have going on in life.  I know myself well enough to know that when I feel this way, it's time to just relax and put my needs first.

I love that I have gotten to a place in life where this feels very natural and normal.  Self care as a priority feels normal? Revolutionary!  Why was I not taught this at a young age? I think about how much happier I  would all be if I had taken care of my needs and didn't push myself to exhaustion so much growing up and in my 20s. It's hard to explain this to some people because they don't yet understand how good it feels to take care of yourself in this way.

Last night I did some creative projects after a very successful first day on the job.  I slept really well and woke up happy.  I am working hard to trust myself and the Universe and it feels like it is paying off.  Big time!
I also feel so blessed with the women that are coming into my life and providing me with the community and support I always needed and wanted.  I have some of the best girlfriends right now and I could not be preparing to take this large journey without them.  I need a support team of ladies to help me realize this vision on mine and the Universe is bringing me the right people at the right time.


No comments: