Saturday, April 25, 2015

Magic Morning

In his eyes, I am the treasure he has been seeking.  In my eyes, he is the home I am have searching for.  Together we create magic.
My love poem for 2015
It has been a powerful two days.  With a bang my company suddenly started.  I have new clients.   They found me!  I don't even have a website yet!   Then a good friend from the UK reached out for the first time in a year.  She found out about my new business and now wants to bring it to the UK.  Oh snap.  I just went International!
I don't even have my plan yet!
But the Universe has other ideas.  
It's time she whispers.   You know what you are doing.  Just be true to your heart.  They will come to you.  We will guide them your way.  Just stay open.  Keep doing your work.  It's all unfolding perfectly as planned.  You can handle the bigness of what is coming your way.  You are ready.
My heart is full.  I am making space this weekend to do some magic and allow the universe to do it's work.  Clearly I don't need to rush anymore.  I just need to show up to my true self and stay on my path.

No comments: