Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back from the Rest

One good thing about the conference yesterday was that I am now energized to make all those phone calls I have been meaning to make, send those emails I have been meaning to send and get all those little things together I have been ignoring because I was losing steam or just not giving those items attention.

I am hitting the pavement and taking applications of retail outlets that would like to carry my candles. This is an exclusive list of companies and people, I want to ensure that the quality of my candles is not hurt at all by my growth as a company. It is a delicate balance between wanting to get my candles out for everyone an wanting to keep my candles at the same level of attention and highest quality ingredients. No matter what I will not compromise my candles or my intentions for my company.

I am also growing my list of board members and mentors that can help guide me to the next level. I have so many wonderful people to thank and I look forward to the day when I can pass along their contact information to everyone!

Today is finally a beautiful day in Seattle. I am enjoying the sunshine while resting my back and checking in with people I have not talked too in a while. I feel very productive today. Which is a good thing.

I might even start to revamp my website soon? This is one of those things I have been meaning to do and finally have the energy and time to do it.

One final note, Glassy Baby came out with a new drinking cup and it is beautiful! I would suggest everyone stop by their shops and check it out, or go to the website. They are amazing and I can not wait for the day when I can bring home my first Glassy Baby "drinker". While your there, feel free to tell them how much you love the Tea Lights.

I was told by the manager today that they now have customers who just come in to buy Tea Lights and nothing else. This warms my heart as I make each candle by hand in my studio and love every moment of it. I have had people ask me if I am sick of candle making yet, as I move into my second month of full time candle making. I always respond with a huge NO! I love candle making even more now than before. I love every part of the process from beginning to end. I could not dream of a better thing to do with my time and energy. I hope this love energy radiates from each tea light as you light them in your favorite glassy baby! There is a person on the other end of that tea light that loves making the high quality product and sends a huge kiss your way for helping her to realize her dreams of owning and running a high quality company with integrity and sound products for the present and future of our planet! ( Wow, that was a mouthful!).

No comments: