Friday, June 20, 2008

Favorite day of the year

Tomorrow is one of my favorite days of the year. It is the summer solstice. A day to spend outside enjoying nature. I will be in Discovery Park at this time tomorrow night. Sitting with Ahmi and thinking about what my next steps are in life.

Starting tomorrow I will be building up my candle stock in preparation for back surgery and the start of the Christmas Season. Last night I had a dream that a very good and loving friend of mine who is also a spiritual mentor, was preforming my back surgery. It was a quick surgery and I felt relieved once it was over. This dream has helped me to feel totally comfortable with what the next step in my journey is.

I have been cleaning out some excess inventory and giving little gifts to all the wonderful people that have and supported Odessa's Herbals over this last year. It has been great to give away these candles with love and excitement for the new season arriving soon.

My nephew is growing everyday and making life seem more and more magical every time I see him. He is starting to communicate in sentences and share his feelings. I can see parts of my sister, my brother in law and even parts of other family members in him. He looks like my cousin David right now. He is so sweet and loves to be around people, sharing his favorite things. I took him Blueberries and Cherries the other day along with Bubbly water and a pickle. He got so excited and ran around and let his mother know how happy he was. It was wonderful to see the simple things in life making such a pleasurable experience.

No comments: