Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pouring Rain

It is raining in Seattle. Actually, pouring showers is more like it. Perfect candle making weather. It has been busy around these parts!

My candles are now a top selling item at Glassy Baby! This warms my heart just thinking about all the people all over lighting my candles. Actually, a few weeks ago I was delivering candles to Glassy Baby when I ran into an old friend that I met in Scotland in 2002. We had not seen each other for years and she was amazed to find out that the candles she had been buying for months now were being made by her good friend. We had lunch this week and I am just so happy to be back in touch with her.

My nephew is on the east coast and life is not as much fun without him! I can't wait for his return this weekend.

No comments: