Monday, June 30, 2008

My Back

Today I am meeting with a back surgeon to talk about my up coming surgery. At times I feel nervous about this surgery then there are other times where I am at peace with it. I know in the long run this is the right decision and that everything will be fine but sometimes I can not fight the fear. I have had dreams about the surgery which has in some ways, helped calm my fears. In my dream I over hear the doctors talking about how easy the surgery went and how well I am doing post operation.

I am even starting to look forward to daily life where I am not in constant pain. Simple things like taking a walk or feeding my dog have become almost impossible. I long to take a long walk in the park and to pick up my nephew without any fear of hurting myself. Soon enough I will have my energy level back and be able to finish all those little projects that are still not finished due to my back.

Send good energy my way and I will keep everyone updated on the situation.

No comments: