Thursday, December 04, 2008

Amazing Day!

I know I should not be excited about this, but today we had the most amazing sunny day here in Seattle. (global warming!) It was a little chilly in the morning but by the afternoon..... Perfection!
I had lunch with a friend and then we drove down to the beach with my dog and had a great time. My face feels nice and happy--full of vitamin D. I was able to take my jacket off and play on the shore for hours. Ahmi was off leash since we were the only one around and she loved it. I am constantly amazed by how beautiful Seattle is. I even saw some cherry trees blooming.

So tomorrow starts the holiday parties. Actually, I missed two this week while preparing for the NYC show. So tomorrow is my first party and it is being thrown by Kelley Moore, our local kick ass Martha Stewart. I am going to dress in clothing that has never been soiled by wax and even wear heels. I am hoping to get my date all lined up and put him in some of his fancy new clothes he just got thanks to his big new contract. I can't wait!

The candles arrive next week for the show..... I have been a little nervous since this will be the first time my candles have been for sale without me! I know the lady who is selling them and she is amazing so I know it will go well but sometimes at night when I am tired I just get so exhausted and nervous!

I am very happy to report that the last few days have been really good days for my back. It is healing and I am getting stronger everyday. I almost felt normal today. I had a slight bit of pain but for the most part, it was like old times.

No comments: