Saturday, December 06, 2008

What a wonderful evening!

Last night's party at Kelley Moore's house was amazing! My date was the perfect gentleman, my friends ended up being invited as well, old friends that I had not seen since before my spinal disease took me down this summer were there and new people were brought into my life. I loved the whole evening! I had an amazing flapperish looking outfit that I had just bought the day of the party and I managed to find a new makeup line I love. It was a busy prepping day for the party but well worth energy.

Today was an art show by my good friend and dinner with her husband and baby. It was so much fun. I can not believe how busy The South Park Art Under $100.00 show was! South Park is a very cute little section of Seattle near Georgetown. I was only able to stay for a few minutes but I was so proud of her.

My energy level is really low due to all my activities yesterday so I have been resting today. I am still trying to learn to manage my body and my energy level without running myself to exhaustion. In many ways I still feel like a stranger in my new post spine injury and my energy levels are just one example.

Tomorrow is candle making and preparing for the week.
My candle sale in NYC is still on for next weekend. I wish I could be there since I just found out my favorite living photographer has a show and video installation at the Whitney right now. But alas, I am still too ill. Next time!

No comments: