Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Eve

Tomorrow is a very exciting day!

New Years Eve is the time to put the past to rest and look towards the future with excitement! I will be spending the morning in the pool which is my new favorite e thing to do. Then a lovely afternoon of candle making at my studio which will end with a new years fortune candle for the both of us and lastly, I will make my intention list for 2009.

My health has been improving lately. I have been trying to get to the pool everyday. It has actually been going really well. Much like walking this summer, I am now trying to spend a few hours a day in the pool. Not only does it warm me up so that I can get through this winter, but it has also helped me get over the latest pain hump. So I am happy to go swim with the older ladies that make up my senior citizens class. Yeah, I may look like a youngster but my spine is the spine of a 90 year old!

Life is changing and my outlook has changed for the better!
I can't wait for the new year.

No comments: