Monday, July 02, 2007

Astral Weeks

My heart is a flutter with love right now.
Love for my life, love for the summer, love for my friends and love for love.
I feel like Van Morrison's Astral Weeks album. The new world is new and I am a young lover experiencing life again.

My weekend get away was amazing. Just what I needed to wake up and bring back all my positive energy. Ahmi my dog, was the perfect guest. She loved her hosts and we took her with us everywhere we went. She was so calm and peaceful.

I have many more adventures coming up in the next two months.
I am feeling such a creative burst of energy that I can hardly sit still. I recently found a novel I started writing when I was 14 and driving across the country. I have started to work on that again along with my other writing I do on a daily basis.

I have also really been opening my heart up more to those around me. I am working on living a more authentic life and that means allowing myself to open up to people more. It feels amazing to really connect with people and be totally present in our conversations. Every time I do this I can feel my heart opening more and more.

My coworker today noted that my true self was starting to come out. The happy, energetic, people loving and positive side that loves to be busy, to spend time with people and to be creative on a daily basis. She said she was really excited to see me coming back into my own world and filling her days up with love and positive energy.

No comments: