Sunday, July 29, 2007

I have the keys!

On Friday I picked the keys up to my new office!

It was very exciting for me. I started to move boxes Friday night and will keep moving in for the next two weeks. Hopefully by the 20th I should be all unpacked and ready to have guests. I am so thrilled by this office and it's location. I am right on a bike path that connects to two great places so I can walk to either one. And it is next to a train track which means that I get to hear my favorite sound. The train whistle.

Also this weekend I spent an evening with an old friend in Olympia I had not seen in months. It was a good time. We watched some soccer, we watched some BBC and mostly we talked about life. I am hoping to convince him to move to Seattle so we can hangout more as Olympia is no longer my home. We shall see. All I know is that it was great to spend time with someone that makes me laugh.

1 comment:

David Knutsen said...

Congratulations Emboly!!!!!!

David