Monday, July 23, 2007

Thoughts for the Day

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other one is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein

Never lose your childlike enthusiasm and things will come your way
- Federico Fellini

These are two quotes that touch my heart today. I pick up the keys to my new candle studio next Monday. I am in such awe over this whole experience. Never would I have guessed that life would turn out this way. But you know what, it all makes sense. It is all in divine timing and order. I feel like a huge ball of positive energy and love towards the universe right now.
I keep thinking about what someone has been telling me for the last six months, that I was going to need a bigger space for my candles. I could never even think about what he was saying because it felt too far away or not in line with reality at the time. I just kept saying.. Ok.... Yeah Right......
He also kept talking about a larger company ordering a ton of candles.
To this again I thought.... Ok.... Yeah Right....

Both things are happening faster than I could even dream of. In two to three weeks I will be announcing my exciting news. In two weeks I will be moved to Seattle. In two weeks life will be new and better.

No comments: