Friday, July 20, 2007

Odessa's Herbals is Moving!!!!!!

Yesterday I signed the lease for the new candle making space in Ballard.
This means Odessa's Herbals is moving to the big city; Seattle, WA.

I am so excited about this space. It is in my favorite hood. Close to my family, coffee shops and so much more. Plus, Ahmi will be with me all day long as I make candles!

I hope to take some pictures once the studio is all set up and even have a studio warming party! It will be such a treat to have this space and enough room for my wonderful couch and chairs which will allow for visitors at any time.

So starting August 1st the candle company will be up and running with full production happening. Email me any orders or questions. Also, if you want to stop by the shop let me know! I can't wait to share this wonderful space!

No comments: