Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back in the comfort of the city

It's amazing how much better I feel in Seattle. I really have changed so much in the last two months and I embrace this new person with love and acceptance.

The book writing is starting up next week. My good friend Jennifer and I are going to start meeting on a regular basis to put the purposal together. I have many of the chapters outlined and the intention work already written down. This is going to be so much fun.

I also have almost secured a new work studio for my company. This has been a huge relief to finally find a place where I can expand and grow with my company. I am still in the negotian phase of getting my exciting news out in the public but let's just say, it is a huge thing for my company.

Ahmi and I have another adventure coming up this weekend and it includes a lake, swimming and meeting new people and seeing old and dear friends. This will be much needed relief from this heat wave happening out on the west coast.

1 comment:

Aquila said...

Hope that you have a great vacation! You don't know what a heatwave IS out there... I refuse to believe it!