Sunday, July 08, 2007

Gain

So today I am making candles like a machine. They are turning out perfect and I really feel in the flow of life.
I have also started to pack the house I once lived in up.
New year, new life, new home, new me.

I keep thinking about Diving Timing and how perfect the world is no matter how much pain I am in. There is a reason for all of this turmoil. I just have to let life happen and discover what the reasons might be.

I am fighting the sad and lonely side of me. Well, not fighting but saying hello and promising that soon we will not have to return to this place that hurts me. I am talking to these parts of my personality and assuring them that we will not make another mistake like this one. Don't get me wrong, I will make plenty of mistakes in life. But I have also worked very hard to learn what went wrong this time so I can avoid it in the future.

This always makes me feel better. It is amazing to know that I have a wonderful life ahead of me and it is totally open.

I have a lot of orders coming up in the next month. I was going to wait until September to start the candles up again but I missed it. Candle making is such a huge part of me that I can not turn away from it. Especially since it helps so many people. So I have gained that part of my life back. I have gained confidence and strength and I have gained my own respect for myself and my future.

No comments: