Thursday, March 31, 2011

Daydreams

Sometimes I have daydreams at work of quitting my job and going to school full time to learn how to become a RAW chef. I read daily raw blogs and I am so inspired by people that get to spend all their time creating amazing food and teaching people about the wonderful transformation that can happen when you start to go RAW. I think this maybe the next step in my life and I am just letting the Universe guide me. I do get very excited by reading these blogs and realizing that there are people out there living the life I would like to live one day.

But I am not sure that 100% raw is for me yet. I hate to admit it that I do get weepy if I don’t eat meat at least once a month. I know this is not that much meat to eat but I would like to be able to get over this issue. I also still crave cheese and sometimes even bread type items. I am slowly cutting these items out of my life and replacing them with amazing RAW foods but it is a slow process and one that I am excited about but also taking my time to balance everything out. I don’t think this type of large life style change can happen really quickly. I want long term new habits to form so this is a process.

I am going to a very interesting Design lecture at the University of Washington tonight. I don’t normally go out during the week but I am making an exception for this event. I am working very hard on bringing in more meaningful hobbies into my life. I want to experiment and live life. Part of this living is me going out and trying new things. So tonight is a venture into a new world of design for me. It is an architecture and space lecture about boundaries and nature. Everything else is pretty good and calm. I have been running every night and am starting to crave the feeling of working out again. It is still cloudy and wet here in the northwest which I must admit is starting to get me down. I love Seattle most of the time but right now it is just too dark and makes me long for the Deep South or LA area. I need sunshine, warm air and t-shirt weather!

No comments: