Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Finally getting better!

Yesterday I finally broke down and went to the doctor. I simply am not getting better and it has almost been a month now. So I am now on meds and not super happy about it but hopefully I will be feeling better soon.

It was sunny yesterday and I was able to work from home. I enjoyed sitting next to the window looking out at the Sound and seeing the sun. I looked at the weather this morning and it will now be raining for the next two weeks straight! I am so grateful I can work from home and was able to enjoy yesterday. I was too sick to go outside much but just being able to sit next to the window was good enough for me.

I have a new friend and we went shopping together this weekend. I don't love shopping or having to get dressed up but after reading my new hero/blogger's blog post last week I decided to take the Change your Style, Change your Life challenge. Well, it was not a challenge from her end of things but I decided to make it one for myself. I do want to change the way I dress. As my body tones up and I get healthier I want to feel confident in how I dress and what I look like. This blog written by Sally could not have come at a better time in my life. It is giving me confidence and ideas to change how I dress.

I recommend her blog to anyone ready for a change in life or just wants to dress a little bit differently.

My new friend gave me so many idea's of how to bring more color into my life. It was a wonderful day spent with a new friend that is quickly becoming a hero in my book.

No comments: