Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Feeling better!

While the antibiotics are working on my illness, I have been battling with a stomach ache like you would not believe.

Today I worked from home which is a wonderful aspect to my job. I can work from anywhere. This allowed me to go to the store to stock up on probiotics to help my stomach and digestive system deal with the antibiotics. I had a probiotic smoothie for lunch and I will be having a RAW kelp noodle dinner full of veggies. I am hoping this will help me get a full night of sleep tonight. The pills really seem to hit me hard between 12 and 4 am when my stomach has become empty yet I have this large pill dissolving in my system.

But I am feeling better in my sinus and lung area and my energy is finally coming back. Which means I can start up again and go running on a more regular basis. I don't know why I waited so long to go to the doc but I am very happy I did. I missed running everyday. I had no idea how much this one activity has changed my life but it has. The change can be seen in my body, mind and even spirit.

**********
For dinner I made the Kelp Noodles with an Asian style almond sauce, red peppers, carrots and arugula mixed in. It was so good! I feel the best I have felt in a month! YEAH for RAW dinner!!!!!!

No comments: