Thursday, March 03, 2011

LA is calling......

Last night I went running which means I am 20 days away from having this become a habit again. It was a good run. Not as successful as a couple of nights ago but it still felt great.

I had a very successful day yesterday in all area's of my life. I was put on the spot to show off a side project at work and I rocked it! My new job is becoming something I adore. I like the work and I like how much growth there is right now. I am also able to start moving into new marketing areas which is what I am truly passionate about. So I arrived home last night feeling great.
But the best part of my day was receiving a call from a very dear friend that I do not get to see enough because he is always on world tours. He has just settled into the LA area and we made plans for me to come spend some time with him in May!!!!

I adore this man. He is a true soul mate and I can't wait to go visit him. We are going to go paddle boarding and do other fun outdoor adventures. We are even going to go to a outdoor hot spring. I can't wait to see him!

So my dear friends in the LA area... I will be coming to visit in May.

While I was running I decided that this trip was going to only happen if I could use it as a reward for building up my running 5 to 6 days a week. I want to use this trip to motivate me to work out more and just keep enjoying life.

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

Sounds like you are well on your way! I want to make my running a habit too and the last few months I have gotten off track. It feels so good when I am in that groove, but now I'm back to the point where it's still painful again. We can do it! Your LA trip sounds awesome! :)