Friday, October 06, 2006

Blogger.... Sometimes you make me cry

Oh blogger....

Why do you have to shut down after I have written a wonderful post about sitting in my new extra large hooded sweatshirt next to the wood stove in the log cabin, up in the blue ridge moutains of Virginia?

Why do you have to take away my words about how my future is changing and that I realized what I want in life and what my family members want for me are very different. I realized I wanted to share my gifts of community, herbal knowledge and intuition with people and I am no longer going to push my dreams out of the way to please my family.

Why do you have to turn off when I write about how tonight is a full moon and the moutains where I am located are very magical and there is a stone circle near my stepfather's house I like to do energy work in.

So blogger, I ask you... .Why do you not save these wonderful words?

But I am happy and very glad for this break. I can now see a future that makes sense to me and every morning makes me want to get out of bed.

1 comment:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just a good