Sunday, October 15, 2006

A clean office

Last January I moved into my wonderful new house.
I love everything about this house except for my office. I never unpacked I think out of fear and then I started working my 55 an hour a week job and I had no energy to unpack.

Meanwhile, my office got to the point where I could not even walk into it. Every other room was in great shape and the summer was wonderful. Yet my office which has windows on every wall was sitting there messy and empty.

But today I decided I was ready to unpack, clean and let go of all items that are not in line with my energy. I am now thinking I need a rug for my office and a little heater and maybe.... A comfy chair!

This room will become my office and my creation room.

I guess I have fall cleaning. I am ready to let go of almost everything I have in my house that is out of alignment with who I am and who I want to become. Look out salvation army... I will b donating as much as I can!

No comments: