Monday, October 23, 2006

Today is a day of forgiveness


While I was taking an aromatherpy bath this morning and letting my mind wander, I realized that I was forgiving people from my past who had hurt me. Not only was I forgiving them, but I was also sending them love and prayers for a healthy and happy life.

I felt a burst of love and positive energy in my body because I realized that I had just let go of a lot of pain and suffering I was causing myself. I forgive those people for the wrongs that they did in our relationship and how they reacted to them. I do not take the blame but I realized from my end of the situation, I was ready to forgive, forget and stop any negative emotion I might feel about them.

This will help me release a lot of old baggage and prepare for more loving people to come into my life.

So my theme for today is forgiveness and peace and purification. I feel more pure now then I have in a really long time. I am letting go of things that I had no idea I still was keeping bottled up inside of me.

Also, one of the best parts of forgiveness is the confidence that comes afterwards. I am that much better of a person for accepting the pain I had caused to someone and forgiving them for hurting me.

No comments: