Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What a difference!

I just got back from my first day on the new job.

Whoa nelly!

Compared to my last job, this new job is like a field of sunflowers.

I can't believe how different the company culture is. Where at one company you were suggest to not talk with your co-workers at this company collaboration is all the rage.
This new company actually brings in expert speakers to talk with the work force about change and how best to handle it.

I do hope I make a good impression. I really enjoy the new place.

Except, now I am downtown and close to the shopping area so I must not get tempted!!!!
Actually, it will be fine. Now that I have less stress and I am in a much more positive company, I am just feeling so blessed.

Winter has come upon us very quickly and I am feeling like just jumping in some cozy clothes and sitting infront of a fire. I also want to eat spicy foods and drink warm apple cider.
I love the fall.

No comments: