Tuesday, October 31, 2006

With a loss comes a lesson

With my best friend gone, I now realize how important it is to let everyone and anyone in your life know they are important and you love them.

What I miss most about my best friend are things that I did not even realize I would miss. Like having someone to call right when I get out of work and wanted to laugh, or when I was feeling blue I knew he would be there or having someone I could spend a whole day talking about nothing with and feel so good..

Today I wore all green. I am deep into my heart Charka right now. I am trying to balance my heart and get through this hard time.

I know I will see and talk with Shaun in my dreams. I know he will always be with me. I just wish he could have stayed around longer, I wanted to grow older with him and always have someone I could make laugh.

Shaun also taught me about unconditional love. I never saw him mad. He always accepted people for who they were and never spoke a bad word about anyone. He had such a big heart and an old soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
I'm just back from a little break in blogging. I'm happy to see that you are in the circle of people blogging True Balance. It sounds like you have read it before. I'll be interested to see what the second or third reading brings to you.

I'm very sorry about your friend.