Sunday, October 01, 2006

A must read


Today I spent the day drinking tea and reading on my back porch. This was some must needed relaxation time for me because spirit and the universe has finally redirected my life.

I read Colette Baron-Reid's book. This was an amazing and inspiring story of Colette's journey with becoming secure in her intuition and with her gifts to give readings. This book was also very helpful for me as I transition to a different place in my life.

I would recommend this book to anyone who love's auto-biography's and needs a little help in trying to understand why life has curve balls and how to remain positive during those dark times. Plus, I just love Colette's energy and her radio show on Hay House. She is so fun and loves to laugh which makes her gift feel that more authentic to me.

I don't know if I would buy the book from Amazon.com because right now in life I feel that Amazon.com is the walmart of the internet. They are a large cold company that does not deserve any of my money. So I beg you, find a small independent book store or order this book from Hayhouse.com. We need to support local shop's and companies that treat employee's as the wonderful humans we all are.

No comments: