Tuesday, October 03, 2006

When in doubt go East

Today I booked a flight to go back to Virginia. My Stepfather's mother passed away last night and I want to go home and support him.

I also miss the east coast very much. I grew up on both the west and east coast so no matter where I live, I always miss the other side. This will also be a nice vacation from the end of my negative job and a time for reflection.

I have so much to do before I leave but I will stay in touch via the blog.

Also, I am rereading the Colette book. I can not believe how much her story has touched me. The idea that living a more powerful life full of truth can be like living a sober life, if you do not take the self care time everyday, that you fall off the wagon and can cause missed guidance, really speaks to me right now. I feel like my job was falling off the spiritual wagon I was on and I am just so happy to be back on track and getting ready for my next journey.

No comments: