Friday, October 13, 2006

Time to make candles

Now that I have gotten over my cold and I am settled back into my house.... It is time to get back to work.

I am going to sign up for aromatherapy school and start to look into skin care schools.

While I was away on my trip, I had such powerful dreams. I was lucky that I had just started to read Denise Linn's book "Secret Language of Signs". This book was very helpful to me while I processed some old energy blocks from my childhood as well as realizing that my dreams had told me what would happen at my job before it happened. It is funny how signs happen in our life and without the patience to notice them, we truly miss the opportunity to live our most positive life. I recommended Denise's book and radio show on Hay House. It has caused me to pause and truly look at the small details of my surroundings.

So last night as the moon is becoming darker every night, I did a ceremony to release myself and my energy from my negative job experience. I burned all emails from my job as well as released all blocks put in my energy field from that experience. I also realized that this was a very important and necessary experience so I took thanked the universe for my positive experiences and allowed happiness to fill all other areas.

I have three candles burning right now, self courage, grace and new beginnings.

On the new moon, I will have a fire and set my new intentions to lead a authentic and positive life in both areas of my life, work and home life. My new subject for this blog will be how to have a successful balance between home life and work life. This is a very important subject for people who are intuitive and want to live the most authentic life. This topic will also become much more main stream as the younger generations start to enter the work place because the younger generations are no longer content with the current imbalance between work and life outside of life.

I will be updating the blog later today with more lessons I learned on my vacation and why being our most authentic selves really does matter in the universe.

No comments: