Wednesday, October 18, 2006

This weekend


I am super excited for this weekend.

One of my hero's and she might even be my favorite person of all time is coming to Olympia.

The Dirt Girl from Wild Carrot Herbals ....Jody Berry is coming!

Jody will be at Radiance in Olympia on Saturday for an instore demo.

I can't even express to my readers how much my life has changed since meeting Jody. She has one of the biggest hearts and positive energy of anybody I have ever met. She is truly my hero, plus she is an amazing business owner and Gardner to boot!

If you ever get a chance to try or buy Wild Carrot Herbals products, please do! This is one company I endorse and support with all of my heart. Jody really does give back to her community and the earth.

Tomorrow I am going to visit the new school I want to attend. I will provide more details as they come but for now I can't wait.

No comments: